Start/Finish: BE Resorts, Mactan, Cebu
Start: 12:01 AM, September 27, 2015
Finish: 10:01 AM, September 27, 2015
Cutoff Time: TEN hours (10:00:00)
Brought to you in partnership with BE RESORTS-Mactan
With the support of SMART Communications
and PHARMATON Multivitamins
Pre-race briefing/Claiming of race kits: BE Resorts parking lot, 11:00 PM onwards, September 26, 2015
- Bank Deposit: Bank of the Philippine Islands: CONSTANTE C MENDOZA JR 2379 0362 39. Print name and shirt size on deposit slip. Shirt size can no longer be changed once registration is acknowledged. Please check sizing chart(Asian Sizing): Scan deposit slip and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SUBJECT: The Warrior 50) together with your duly-accomplished registration form(see below). PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DEPOSIT DETAILS ON MY FACEBOOK WALL/SEND VIA PERSONAL MESSAGES. Upon receipt of your email, the organizer will acknowledge the same and send an email to confirm acceptance. *REGISTRATION/WAIVER race-waiverW50
- RUNNR-Ayala Center
- Beauche International Tamiya Branch c/o Ms. Lulu Valiente 0926 697 4564
- Claiming of race kits: BE Resorts parking lot, 11:00 PM onwards, September 26, 2015NO refunds or transfer will be allowed once registration is acknowledged.
- Registration Period: AUGUST 15 – SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
- ENTRY REQUIREMENT: Participant MUST have finished at least one 21-kilometer race(trail or road) within the official cutoff time.
- Registration Fee: One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos
- INCLUSIVES Pre-race: Bib number and Pharmaton Multivitamins Post-race: Finisher’s Shirt and medal, FrontRunner Magazine, post-race meal and drinks at the finish line. Plus free use of bathroom and swimming facilities of Be Resorts for registered runners.
- Runners have the option for crew support or carry their own provisions for the duration of the race.
- No unregistered pacers or bandits allowed.
- This is an open roads race, that is, no roads will be closed. Therefore, runners must take utmost precaution in crossing intersections and navigating the roads and stay left of the road(facing the traffic) whenever applicable and safe.
- There will be four aid stations at Kilometers 12/38(hosted by SMART COMMUNICATIONS), 25 and finish line(hosted by BE RESORTS). Ice-cold water, electrolyte and cola drinks, and assorted snacks will be available. NO cups will be available in all aid stations. Runners are required to bring their own hydration bags/bottles and are free to refill in all stations.
- Runners are allowed to buy food or drinks in any establishment at any time
- All runners must have the mandatory night running gear such as headlamps/reflectorized vest/blinkers that must be worn at the appropriate times.
- It is the the responsibility of the runners to be familiar with the race route and to look after the safety and welfare of their support crew, if any.
- Protests must be submitted within one hour after the end of the cutoff time accompanied by sworn and signed statement and documentary evidence(video or picture).
- Runners must familiarize themselves with the official race map and are encouraged to carry the same with them for the duration of the race.
- Once the official time reaches 10:00:00, all aid stations will pack up and the race will be officially declared closed.
- The Race Director may, at any time, modify the race rules and/or course with the welfare of the runners as the utmost consideration. The race is a go whether it is raining or not.
- With all due respect, the Race Director’s word is final.